Copyright 2015 The Cruz Law Office.
All Rights Reserved.

(619) 717 2233

Call Us For Free Consultation





High moral and ethics standards.
The Cruz Law Office > Blog (Page 3)

How to obtain a Green Card through Marriage to a U.S. Citizen – Adjustment of Status

Green Card through Marriage

  As an immigration attorney in San Diego, California, I often help clients in obtaining a green card through marriage to a U.S. citizen. My clients are married couples with one U.S. citizen and one foreign-born spouse who live together in the U.S. In some cases, the foreign-born spouse holds a visa, for example, an H1B work visa or an F1 student visa, but in other cases the foreign-born spouse is undocumented. There are different ways to a green card through marriage, which are explained in more detail below. Which way is the best for you and your significant other depends on your...

Continue reading